Friday, July 22, 2011

Cancun & more!

Matt, handsome as always!...with an enviable tan! (wish I had one) and me (taking the picture..duh!) going towards Isla Mujeres...very nice and relaxing day!
Chichen Itza Mayan Pyramid, one of the 7 Wonders of the World!...yes we were there and It's amazing!!


Cenotes from the Yucatan Peninsula, they are extremely deep, but we (well I) had the courage to actually swim in it!...Matt was more than ready...but me, just the thought that there is no floor underneath for miles! just scares me ...nonetheless...we did it! it was very exhilarating!

Going to Isla Mujeres!

What a view!! I could live like this!

Matt and Me in one of the restaurants of our All Inclusive Hotel!

View from our room

Walking down the steps to get to the Cenote

No comments:

Post a Comment