Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THOSE TRAVEL PHOTOS??

For a long time, I would have to carry around my notebook or laptop in order to show my photos to friends & family... because lets face it, who prints out pictures anymore,right?

I came across this fabulous blog about photo books called Photobookgirl... not the ones you slide in your 4x6's, but the ones you design online and a photo book publishing company print it and mail it to you.  You end up with an amazing photo book that looks like something you bought as a coffee table photo book.

I am currently waiting to receive my 1st photo book and I'll be sure to let you all know the results.
I chose My Publisher for my Spain & Portugal photos which you can have a sneak peak  HERE

***I just received an offer from MYPUBLISHER... which is an amazing price...  A Classic Hardcover Photobook with up to 100 Pages for only $35!!

Use Code: PAGES4FREE at checkout... Offer expires January 9th... that means you must be done with your book and submitted by this day.. hurry! get those travel photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment